Free shipping from 30 € Delivery: Tuesday, 12.12. / Wednesday, 13.12.
✓ With keratin, lactic acid and algae extract
✓ Strengthens, smoothes and detangles dull hair
✓ Makes your hair shine
Madara's Silk Micro Kreatin Healthy Hair Mist is enriched with hydrolyzed keratin, lactic acid and algae extract. The leave-in formulation coats every fiber, strengthening, smoothing and detangling dull, fragile, damaged hair, leaving it shinier and more vital.
- ProdID: SW11534
- EAN: 4752223006524
This micro-keratin spray is certified as a natural cosmetic and helps repair damaged fibers and reduce breakage and split ends.
Apply the spray to clean, towel-dried hair. Do not rinse and style as usual.
Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Aroma, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sodium levulinate, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Phenethyl Alcohol, Furcellaria Lumbricalis Extract. Please note that ingredient lists change occasionally and may vary slightly. You will always find the latest information on the actual product packaging.
MÁDARA ecocosmetics - the power of the Nordic summer
The products of MÁDARA come from Latvia - one of three Baltic countries on the Baltic Sea. Baltic plants have adapted to the inhospitable environmental conditions and absorb every sunbeam. During the short Nordic summers, the plants spend all their energy for the short flowering period, the content of active substances is highly concentrated. That is why MÀDARA uses extracts of Baltic plants with their special effectiveness and efficiency as the basis for the high quality cosmetic products. Therefore, MÁDARA can create cosmetics of incomparable quality.
- Highly effective products with high concentrations of antioxidants, vitamins and other bioactive substances from Nordic plants.
- Scientific approach to product composition and testing.
- Efficacy proven by in vitro clinical studies and in vivo dermatological studies.
- One of the largest production plants for certified organic cosmetics in Northern Europe.
- Each plant and product undergoes tests according to ECOCERT, GMP and ISO standards.