MÁDARA ecocosmetics - the power of the Nordic summer
The products of MÁDARA come from Latvia - one of three Baltic countries on the Baltic Sea. Baltic plants have adapted to the inhospitable environmental conditions and absorb every sunbeam. During the short Nordic summers, the plants spend all their energy for the short flowering period, the content of active substances is highly concentrated. That is why MÀDARA uses extracts of Baltic plants with their special effectiveness and efficiency as the basis for the high quality cosmetic products. Therefore, MÁDARA can create cosmetics of incomparable quality.
- Highly effective products with high concentrations of antioxidants, vitamins and other bioactive substances from Nordic plants.
- Scientific approach to product composition and testing.
- Efficacy proven by in vitro clinical studies and in vivo dermatological studies.
- One of the largest production plants for certified organic cosmetics in Northern Europe.
- Each plant and product undergoes tests according to ECOCERT, GMP and ISO standards.